At the start of what looks to be a very busy 2015 for SW Healthcare, our projects and ventures are running along smoothly:
- We have a number of reliable GPs who enjoy working in A&E and have filled the majority of sessions up until the end of February
- Evesham Community Hospital is also covered every day, with Dr Gareth Kelly lending his GP skills 3 days a week and Dr Michael Harper for the final 2
- The Federation have been asked to provide a GP on to the Avon Ward of the Aconbury Building at Worcestershire Royal Hospital to ease winter pressures. Dr Ben McCaffrey has been providing daily cover since early December and will continue to provide cover for the foreseeable future
- Cover at HMP Hewell will start full time this week, with Dr Jonathan Coleman covering Mondays, Dr Rachael Walker covering Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s and Dr Matt O’Neill covering Thursday’s and Friday’s. We also have any holidays and sickness covered by Dr Chris Reynolds who has a lot of previous experience at HMP Hewell
- The Medicines Optimisation Service is moving forward and we are hoping to finalize details of processes and payment with the CCG imminently
- The Vasectomy Service, currently being provided by Dr Paul Nederlof of Riverside Surgery and Dr Stuart Jones at Great Whitley. This service is being provided under an AQP Contract. Please contact Dr Nederlof or Dr Jones to refer patients.