Salaried General Practitioners required
This is an exciting opportunity to be at the cutting edge, and involved in the reshaping of General Practice and Healthcare provision in South Worcestershire.
The Federation wishes to recruit several dynamic GPs to work in a number of clinical settings, which might include:
- GP surgeries
- Acute Medical Unit
- A+E / Ambulatory Care clinics
- Nursing Homes
- Community Hospitals
- Paediatric admission reduction
- West Midlands Ambulance
The role would require individuals with:
- Sound knowledge of the local health care economy
- Ambition and drive.
- Excellent clinical skills
- A willingness to be involved in the shaping and organisation of new and exciting services.
The Federation would provide:
- Peer support
- The development of GPwSI skills
Applicants may apply for part or full time work.
Remuneration commensurate with experience.
To apply for this role please send your CV together with a covering letter to:
Droitwich Medical Centre
Ombersley Street East